Hello. I am a subscription addict. I love finding “gifts” at the door from the UPS man, although they aren’t really gifts because I pay for each of these boxes. I didn’t realize how much I was gifting myself until I added up the totals while doing my taxes. YIKES! I had to let some things go. I did away with all of the sample boxes I was receiving. Really….who needs so many samples? One thing I couldn’t bear to part with was the Popsugar Must Have Box. Every month, I shreak with joy when I see this box at my door. As I do the infamous “subscription box dance”, Smokey’s ears are back, tight to his head. I think he’s feeling disgust for my behavior. But, what does he know? He’s a cat. Cat’s don’t get excited about anything.
These are the items in the February box. It’s not too late to get the very same box for yourself. And I’m not paid to say that. I just think you should do it!
1. Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush– I’ve just recently dabbled in Tarte Cosmetics and I love them. There are some cosmetics I skimp on, as far as cost. Some of my cosmetics are worth the splurge. This is an amazing “free” splurge! This blush is a great color and stays on all day. Good blush is worth it’s weight in gold. Retail: $26.00
2. U.S. Apothecary Rose Water Bubble Bath– I haven’t tried this yet…..but it looks too pretty sitting on the counter top in my guest bathroom. In fact, once it’s gone, I plan to refill it with water, just for looks. Retail: $30.00
3. ACME Party Box Company Bamboo Heart Cutting Board and Cheese Knife– This was worth the entire price of the box! I have used this so many times since I received it. I can’t stop using it! It’s too cute! I can just imagine packing it, along with cheese and grapes to take to a winery. Sounds like a great excuse to visit a winery! Retail: $32.00
4. BaubleBar Mini Arrow Pendant Necklace- I order from BaubleBar from time to time and they always package things so nicely! I’ve worn this necklace several times, including Valentine’s Day. Arrows are “the thing” right now. It’s so nice that Popsugar keeps me in style without my applying any effort! Retail: $32.00
5. Figs and Rouge 100% Natural Balm- I just love this! I am into anything that’s more natural these days. I thought that the tin looks super-cute on display. It makes me yearn for spring. I’m thinking that after I use this, I will refill the tin with a homemade concoction! Retail: $8.00
6. Chuao Chocolatier- This was a rocky road chocolate bar. It lastest no more than 3 seconds. At $6.00 per bar, I probably won’t indulge again, but I felt fancy as I indulged. Retail: $6.00
7. Sally Beauty FingerPaints Nail Color– Using just one coat, this nail polish promised to deliver intense color and durable shine. I thought that too good to be true. However, it did cover well with two coats. I still love the springy color! Retail: $5.50
“Must Have” is right! The total value of the box is $139.50. I only paid $39.95 to receive that many items! How is that even possible? I would have paid that for the blush or the cute cutting board. It’s like getting lots of other stuff for free. To get the exact same box, visit Popsugar Must Have Box! You must experience the fun of a subscription for yourself!