When I got home yesterday, I was so excited to find my FabFitFun box at the front door. I couldn’t wait to share it with you because FabFitFun is one of my favorite subscriptions! You can find my other FFF review here. FabFitFun delivers premium products four times a year for $49.99 per box. That’s $12.50 per month (if you rationalize it). Although it sounds pricey, it’s a great way for me to try expensive products for a fraction of the cost. I can’t help it….I love high end products. Since I love saving money, this box is the perfect fit for me!
This is what I found in my Winter Edition box…
1. Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive: This organic formula exfoliates to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and works to lighten hyper-pigmentation. Check yes, yes, and yes for me. I need all of those things, so juice me up. I can’t wait to use it! By the way, it’s a nice big container. Retail: $39
2. Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace: How cool is this? This necklace was designed from three recycled bullet casings, a symbol of the company’s bold stance to end hunger. For every product purchased from Half United, this company gives half of the profits to feed children in need. As a teacher, I LOVE this! It is guaranteed to be a conversation piece. It’s going to look great with the grey camo leggings and black tunic I’ve ordered! Retail: $34
3. Zumba 60-min DVD “Max” and $25 Gift Card: For those of you wanting to work on your fitness for the new year, this is exactly what you need! If you’ve never tried Zumba, dancing is the most fun way to burn fat and calories. The gift card can be used toward a new cute Zumba workout outfit! Get your rear in gear! Retail:$55
4. Passport to Beauty Tibetan Goji Berry Intense Anti-Aging Eye Serum With Retinol: This rejuvenating, age-defying formula diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, stimulates collagen and elastic, and rejuvenates your eye area. My eye area definitely needs that! Especially during winter. I’ve already started using it. This alone, is worth buying the box. Really, I never pay that much for eye cream! Retail: $88
5. Daniel Stone COCO Candle: I’ve admired this very candle on other people’s blogs. So, hooray! I finally have my own! These candles provide the cleanest burn possible. That means no icky toxins! Retail:$42
6. Lather AHA Hand Creme with Evening Primrose: The winter weather can wreak havoc on your hands. This formula contains alpha-hydroxy acids that encourage cell renewal and helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles and age spots. I used it before bed lat night and woke up with better hands! If only I can remember to use it regularly…..Retail:$30
7. yourMinerals Assorted Eye Shadow Duo: I am always looking for the perfect shade of brownish-grey for my eyes. I could’t wait to try it this morning. This is perfect! Made to fit an active lifestyle, these shadows promise to be long-lasting. Retail:$44
8. Salted- Three Month Membership: Learn how to cook in your own kitchen! With step-by-step tutorials from the best chefs in the country, you are guaranteed to cook the perfect meal. Salted TV is like Netflix for cooking. I can’t wait to try it out with my husband! Once the free trial is over, you just cancel. FFF always makes sure that cancellation is easy. Retail:$ 29
9. $30 Fashion Project Fift Cards with Free Shipping: You jet to pick out $30 worth of products for free….your choice of anything! I perused the website this morning and found lots of items in the price range. A portion of each purchase goes directly to charity. That’s good for you and good for someone else! Retail: $18
10. Organic Valley Organic Balance Milk Protein Shake: These shakes are filled with 16 grams of protein,contain no GMOs, and are lactose and gluten-free. Ashton gets to try this, as I can’t bear the thought of drinking anything white. It reminds me too much of milk! Retail: $2.99
11. Justin’s Classic Almond Butter: I was leery of trying this since I don’t care for peanut butter. However, it was a hit! I ate it on a rice cake with a little of my homemade jelly. Yum! I am now on the hunt for more! Retail: $.63
12. Special K Snack Bar: You wan’t see a photo of this. It’s in my belly. Never one to resist a Special K bar, I got hungry this morning at ate it. It was a tasty treat! Retail: $.50
That’s a grand total value of over $383.00. That means I saved $330.00. That’s a deal! I love that I recieved full sized items that I could never afford to buy separately. Thanks, FabFitFun, for another awesome box!
To get exactly the same box, with the same items of your own, click here! With the code NEW5, you can save $5.00 instantly on your first box!
What item was your favorite from the FabFitFun box?